Scheduling an appointment to have a mock interview isn't always easy or even possible if you're an online student. With Interview Stream, you can complete the entire mock interview process in the comfort of your own home; all you need is a webcam and a microphone!
- Log on to www.jobsforkats.com
- Select InterviewStream from the "other resources" tab across the top
- Create an account or log in, then select "conduct interview" from the dashboard
Mock Interview FAQ
- Do I need a Jobs for Kats account?
- Yes. You must log into Jobs for Kats where you can find the link to InterviewStream under the “Other Resources” tab.
- Do I have to create an account on InterviewStream?
- Yes. When you click on InterviewStream under the “Other Resources” tab, it will take you to a log-in screen where you may create an account.
- Do I need to dress professionally for the mock interview?
- It’s optional, but we would recommend dressing professionally to make the mock interview as realistic as possible. Your interview will be reviewed by a Career Services counselor, so it would be best to make sure that you are dressed appropriately.
- I have to complete a mock interview for a class. Does an InterviewStream session still count for credit?
- This depends on your professor/organization leader and their preference of how you complete the mock interview.
Mock interviews online can be customized to be major and industry specific, you can complete them as many times as you want and you can request that it be assessed by one of our counselors when you complete the interview.
If you request an assessment, you will receive notification with the counselor’s name and email when it is available. You can then send this to your professor/organization leader as proof of completion.
If you have any further questions, please contact Career Services at (936) 294-1713