Online Degree Program Overview
- Students have interned or been recently employed by a wide range of fashion industry companies including Neiman Marcus, Target, TJX, Academy Sports + Outdoors, Rue21, Free People, Fossil, Tuesday Morning, Macy’s, Gap Inc., Alter’d State, The Buckle, and Ulta Beauty.
- Exciting opportunities to expand your horizons through experiences at New York Fashion Week through UofNYFW and study abroad with a fashion course planned for Venice, Florence, and Rome in Italy in summer 2023.
- Courses are offered in the 7 1/2 week schedule (7A/7B) in the fall and spring semesters
- Small class sizes and around the clock support
Find more information in the degree overview.
About Your Degree
At SHSU Online, we understand that your degree needs to work for you. Your degree isn’t just a piece of paper — it signifies your accomplishment and expertise to the world.
- Accumulating Credit
- You earn a degree from SHSU by accumulating course credit hours.
- All Credits Are Equal
- You earn course credit hours by completing in-person courses and/or online courses, or through transferred credits from another institution.
- Your Degree Will Not Say “Online
” Neitherwill your transcript— even if you earn all of your course credit hours online. Your degree will be the same regardless of how you earn your credit hours.
- All SHSU Degree Programs Are Fully Accredited
- Sam Houston State University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call (404) 679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Sam Houston State University or visit their website.