You know you want to work in business, but you’re not sure where to start. Realize your professional potential by studying a variety of core business subjects through the Bachelor of Business Administration degree in General Business Administration.
With coursework spanning finance, marketing, public relations, management, sales, and production, you control your future, and where the degree takes you.
The online Bachelor of Business Administration degree in General Business Administration degree from SHSU Online offers the same benefits as the on-campus program, but with the convenience of online delivery. Education Everywhere, for Everyone.
About your degree
At SHSU, we understand that your degree needs to work for you. Your degree isn’t just a piece of paper— it signifies your accomplishment and expertise to the world.
- Accumulating Credit
- You earn a degree from SHSU by accumulating course credit hours
- All Credits Are Equal
- You earn course credit hours by completing in-person courses and/or online courses, or through transferred credits from another institution.
- Your Degree Will Not Say “online”
- Neither will your transcript. Even if you earn all of your course credit hours online. Whichever way you earn course credits, your degree will be the same.
- All SHSU Degree Programs Are Fully Accredited
- Sam Houston State University is accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. Some programs are also accredited by a governing professional body. Read more about accreditation.