Each month, SHSU Online offers multiple hybrid teaching webinars for SHSU faculty. The date and time for these webinars varies to accommodate instructor schedules, but sometimes calendars just don’t match up.
The good news is that these webinars are all available in the Teaching Online With Blackboard instructor support organization which resides in Blackboard. All Blackboard instructors have access to this resource.
Examples of Webinar Recordings
- Student Engagement
- Feedback Strategies
- Grade Center Setup
- Giving Tests in Blackboard
- Academic Integrity
- First Week Strategies
- Grassroots Webinars led by SHSU faculty
- And much more
How do I access the organization?
- Log into Blackboard
- Scroll down to your “My Organizations”
- Click Teaching Online With Blackboard
Where are the recordings?
- Access the Teaching Online With Blackboard organization
- Click the Webinar Recordings link in the navigation menu
Don’t see a recording you need? Contact Jacob Spradlin with your request.