Now is the time to sign up for some important how-to opportunities in April 2020. This month, we’ve added a session on Instructional Continuity that will help SHSU faculty members think about moving their courses from a face-to-face to an online modality, in the event of emergency circumstances. We have also added more sessions on academic integrity, per faculty request.
Online Course Redesign and Faculty Certification Series
- Enrollment in our Summer 2020 cohorts opens on March 31 at 8 a.m.
- Once enrollment opens, visit the Online Course Redesign & Faculty Certification page to enroll.
April 2020 Webinar Schedule
- Blackboard Ate My Homework – April 7, 2 p.m.
- How to Fight Cheating in Your Online Course – April 15, 3 p.m.
- Respondus LockDown Browser and Monitor – April 21, 3 p.m.
- Instructional Continuity – Planning for Unforeseen Circumstances – April 2, 2 p.m.
Each webinar in April is an hour-long event and will be recorded.