You Are Going To ApplyTexas.org
You are about to open an online application for admission to SHSU through ApplyTexas.org, the general online college application used to apply to all Texas State Universities.
To complete your application, please have the following information at hand:
- For All Applicants:
- The dates you began and ended (or will end) your high school career.
- Employment information for the past two years, including an address for the employer (either your own or that of your parents/legal guardians).
- For Beginning Undergraduates who have recently graduated or will soon graduate from high school:
- The exact titles and credit values of high school courses you are taking and will be taking during your senior year (also called your senior-year course schedule).
- For transfer, readmission and graduate students:
- The names, numbers, and credit values of college courses you are taking or will be taking before enrolling at SHSU and the dates on which you began and ended any previous college or university attendance.
Full application instructions and application previews (to see what is asked) are available at ApplyTexas.