The Nursing Program at Sam Houston State University is on its way to becoming one of the most reputable and state-of-the-art programs in Texas.
The BSN offers you the chance to get in on the ground floor, with small classes and personal attention from professors excited about building a top-notch nursing program.
About your degree
At SHSU, we understand that your degree needs to work for you. Your degree isn’t just a piece of paper— it signifies your accomplishment and expertise to the world.
- Accumulating Credit
- You earn a degree from SHSU by accumulating course credit hours
- All Credits Are Equal
- You earn course credit hours by completing in-person courses and/or online courses, or through transferred credits from another institution.
- Your Degree Will Not Say “online”
- Neither will your transcript. Even if you earn all of your course credit hours online. Whichever way you earn course credits, your degree will be the same.
- All SHSU Degree Programs Are Fully Accredited
- Sam Houston State University is accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. Some programs are also accredited by a governing professional body. Read more about accreditation.
While the majority of this program can be completed online, attendance on campus may still be required. Contact us for more information about this program.